Ski to the mouth!

KcSwerver

• Baller

Today was awesome i ran my 36 -15 and next went to 34 -22 i thought i was running good, and going towards four after the wake I lost the handle and spun around in a circle. The force of it released me from the ski and I thought sweet I'm good, then crack, the ski smashed onto my face. So I jump onto the platform and sit on the back of the boat as my dad drives back to the dock, blood pouring out of my mouth.

At the er I have 6 stitches in one spot, glue in another place.

The medallion on the tip of 9900 sl's was ripped off of the ski. Presumably from my mouth.

• Baller

Heal fast and stay thirsty for more swerving.

Reminds me of a scar I have in my eyebrow. Ever since being filleted wide

open, I try to surface with my hands in front of my face when I am detached from my ski.

• Baller

Strange things happen.

Back when I was still jumping with dreams of glory, I landed and bounced out the front, cleanly. No crash. I was wearing one of those leather helmets you might associate with old auto racers or ski jumpers. After sliding to a stop, I looked back, and one of my still-sliding Aqua Sport wood jumpers bonked in the forehead. Just where helmet and forehead met. And, causing the need for a few stitches. (Other continuing story there).

• Baller

My sister fell one time and the ski hit her cheek bone under the eye and split the skin. We didn't know it until we pulled the boat up alongside her. She had some blood running down her cheek and I immediately dunked her head under water! Probably not the brightest thing to do given possible infections, etc...

Hope you have a quick recovery!

• Baller

Tried to eat a jump ski once. Hit below my lower lip and went thru and thru so if grabbed my lip and pulled up I could see my entire lower row of teeth thru the gaping hole. Went to ER bleeding like stink and some old lady asks @razorskier1 if I'm gonna be ok. My bro Joe interrupts and says "no worries, this place is his second home"

25 stitches later both inside/outside I'm out the door.

• Baller
2 weeks after my face meets ski incedent and after a tournament and two practice sets, multiple teeth brushings and disinfectant mouthwash twice a day, I Found a splinter of carbon fiber in my lip yesterday. It's about 1/2 of an inch long. Just makes me laugh, it pulled right out of the inside of my lip.