Powellooza

Lucas

• Baller
@scotchipman Dude, is that face canyon? If so, no wonder you can't find places to ski. @Lucas I love powell and go there several times a year. I am proud to report that I go to places opposite of your video. I set up my portable course and ski til my hands look like @kcswerver 's lip! I do a boys trip every October and any Baller who would like to go is always welcome. We split the cost of gas and food and it usually ends of being just a couple hundred bucks per person to ski set after set after set for 3 days. And of course, Kilo Kai and movies and great food and company and pretty much the prettiest place on planet Earth to spend your time. Let me know if you are interested, and I will get you info.

• Baller
@Brady...This is very tempting. Ever since this thread started I kept thinking about a week I spent years ago on Powell when I was stationed in Phoenix, AZ. We only had a houseboat with nothing in tow. It killed me to not be able to ski, especially every morning when the lake was glass. I swore I'd get back there and ski it one day. We did jump off almost every cliff we could find though...I may be requesting the details!

• Baller
@Brady thanks for your kind offer, if only i didn't live in Australia or at least didn't have University to keep me here. Oh well, I guess the fun will start when I'm out in the real world earning some money!