Course on Shasta Lake, Ca?

Joeprunc

• Members
Not sure anymore about the lake and its courses, Pretty much think Fish and Game have gotten rid of all that. Check out Holiday Harbor like suggested, there's still a chance, however . I live in Redding, so if you want to ski a course I maybe open on Sunday if interested. Just post again with a cell# and I will text or call you. check out reddingwakeboard andskipark.com

I did not make it to any courses (or even look for one), just free ski and enjoy being on the water with family and friends.

@musclefixer Thank you for the invite, it just didn't pan out for me to make it out there.

A good think with having ample amount of time on the water was my wife skied my ski a few days while on the lake, and absolutely loves it. I've been talking about getting a new ski for a few weeks as everyone in my club thinks my ski is too small for me. So now she wants me to get a new ski before this weekend so she can claim mine.

They said 90 foot down (sure felt like 200' down), and will be around 200'-250' by the end of the year. I've never seen so many trees exposed going into the Squaw Arm.

New ski is a good problem...its just there are so many out there my head is spinning.