Streaming Scores for Calgary?

Not_The_Pug

• Baller

I heard from my son that Chris Rossi was third....this is unofficial but my son is at the event and was really stoked about Mr.Rossi

It sounds like Chris has to take to the water multiple times today and skied more than anyone else (qualifying etc) and he ran all of his 39's.

Rossi is one guy that makes 39 look easy.

I talked to Chris myself through we chat and he was celebrating.

Calgary has been good to him since his podium at the worlds there a couple of years ago.

• Baller
was at the pro shoot out today, water conditions were great, amazing site, skiers looked good, apparently they ran out of gas this morning on rossi's set....whoops, never been to a pro tour stop before, but very impressed with the skiing.

• Baller
i was at the event today @mortyski Rossi only had 2 sets today and 2 yesterday. they did two rounds yesterday taking the top two from the first round and the top 4 from the second round. then today they had an LCQ for 8 guys and Rossi and Matteo both ran 1@41 in the LCQ to get in to the finals. Rossi then ran 1@41 in the finals which was just shy of getting him into the shootout(2 man superfinals)

• Baller

thanks @schafer you are correct...2 sets yesterday and 2 sets today....as I mentioned I was communicating with wechat and misheard the number of sets for Rossi...I thought 4 was way too many but they started skiing early so I wasn't sure and I didn't know how many tie breakers he had to do

I checked again with my son when he got home and I could talk to him and he corrected it to 4 sets in 2 days which on wechat sounds a lot like 4 sets today