How do you qualify for Nationals????

markchilcutt

• Baller_

2 of those 3 guys are overall skiers. Don't know what their ranking was overall, but that could be it. The 3rd guy has his average right on the bubble with a score of 2.5 at 35. It might be that 2.5 at 35 score that did it.

I think I have a lot more rules reading to do.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
@alex38 one of the guys that is on the registration list online is not qualified to ski and isn't skiing Nationals I talked to him at the site yesterday. He may have registered when he thought he had a chance to get in. Even if you register when you go to the site they won't let you ski if you don't meet the registration criteria.

• Baller
@Chef23 thank you for clarifying that! But now I feel bad I even asked cuz I know him very well and skied many tournaments with him! He is an awesome, awesome guy, as nice as they come, I'm bummed. Haven't talked to him in an age but just texted him. Thank you again.

@ShaneH you can also choose your region or nationals from the tournament qualification filter drop-down. then you get an extra column in the rankings that says if you are qualified or not. clicking that column will display the current COA.