Best Top End Ski For Learning Handle Control ?

rawly

• Baller
Looking to replace my S2 with a 2014 ski. Run -32 pretty consistently at 34 mph. Average a few at -35 and have never seen the exit gates.Working on handle control and am curious if there is a best ski for me at this stage of my advancement ?Can get a demo on most skis but Radar and Connelly are tough to find a demo in the Bakersfield area where I ski.

• Baller
I think when working on things its best to have a ski that you don't have to think about too much, very forgiving, low effort. Horton's description of D3 Quest followed this. I haven't had a chance to try one yet, but would like to. I'm on a mapple 6.0. Its starting to work pretty well for me. My easy passes are so easy now that I can really focus on body position, handle control etc, which is what I want. Vapor and nano next look promising.

• Baller
Thanks guys. Just rode my friends quest. Smoothest 32's I've ever ran. Was way easier to work on the handle control and was able to move around on the ski and not get punished. Will ride it all weekend will add Maple to my list