How much?

Andy

• Baller_
Where do you find MSRP? I can't recall seeing it published on the manufacturer websites. I think even their "Build Your Own" doesn't really generate a "window sticker". For that part, I seem to recall they referred you to your local dealer for pricing.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
@ShaneH Mastercraft for example could set MSRP for its boats as cold Malibu, Nautique and Centurion with each dealer independently setting MSRP for their line of boats. I can go online and see what MSRP is for a Ford, Chevrolet or BMW. Unless something has changed I can't do that for a ski boat and I don't get why. I understand that the different manufacturers might have different margins for their products and even for different boats in the line but I don't get why a MSRP is such a mystery in the boating industry.

• Baller
Based on my last new boat purchase, I'd say there was 10-20% discount in the MSRP to get to a final price. Depends on when you buy too, as my dealer had a big nut to crack by year end with orders, and was motivated to hit it. Not as bad as diamonds, but getting there..