92 Pro Star 190 For Sale

ALPJr

• Baller

@Jordan I like the clean look without the decals much better. Same with a car or truck - wouldn't want big Ford or Honda decals all over them.

@TDET we ski on a couple ponds in eastern CT.

@DooSPX selling because we do not have time to enjoy it. It is a great boat.

Our oldest son and daughter have moved out west for college and careers. Our youngest son is a senior who plays basketball 9 months a year and will be heading to college next summer. Our youngest daughter is a sophomore and plays volleyball and softball 12 months a year. My wife and I have very busy careers. And, I am traveling to Henderson, NV 3 to 4 times a year to visit my mom who is 82.

Here's the game plan - sell the boat, buy a new ski, and when I have time give my ski buddies $$$ to pull me, and I'll drive for them. Also would like to check out Newberry Springs on some of my trips to Henderson NV. Will probably get back into a few tourney weekends after our daughter heads to college in three years.

• Baller
Any ballers know of a skier or ski boat enthusiast who would like to buy a clean, solid 92 PS190. I am open to reasonable offers, and can help with delivery in the northeast and this year's indoor winter storage.

• Baller

Bump. Finished up winterizing last night. Seemed alot more like a ski evening than the end of the season. Temp was about 70, calm, clear sunset and the full harvest moon rising. The boat is going indoors for its winters rest this Saturday. If you know anyone looking for a great 92 MC 190 please let me know. Ski ya in the spring!

http://www.ski-it-again.com/php/skiitagain.php?topic=Search&category=Comp_Boat&postid=19767