Jimmy Siemers slalom coaching???

bhs

• Baller
@shaneh. I think that may have been practice and fairly certain I was driving. But in any case, Jimbo is a good coach. Think about it. He taught Super Chicken to do flips. That's saying something. Imagine he could anything after that.

• Administrators
I taught Jimbo everything he knows. I guess he is an ok skier. If he would listen to me more he could have been a pretty good overall skier.

I ski with Jimmy every day, he is a great slalom coach. That being said Trent also coaches here and you might want to consider him. I know they both send some business each others ways. If you want to discuss your options at SMRR (I assume you are the guys coming here from Dallas?) call me 512-739-5102

Kevin

• Baller
Guys you should be careful how you say what your saying. T coaches lot/homeowners and lessees at SMRR and skis as a guest. He does not bring in outside parties to ski there with him. He can make arrangements to coach other places. He is very careful not to break this rule. Jimmy is a lot owner at SMRR. Just wanted to be clear on this so it does not cause an issue for the guys.

• Baller

@kfennell - Frameswitch is still skiing, but we are a little running low. We had a great tournament last weekend. We missed you.

@TFIN (Trent) has come up to FS to coach me a couple of times. I wish my schedule was more consistent so that I could work with him more often. Trent is a great guy, as is Jimmy. Both are wonderful promoters of our sport and invest heavily in its future.