Fluid Motion

Skihack

• Baller
I ordered a liner and it took quite a while. It was over a week and I emailed them to ask what was up because the status still showed processing. He emailed me back really quickly explaining that the color I ordered had low stock and they were trying to find it in the warehouse. Don't know if that really was the case or not but either way....they were at least quick to answer my email so hit them up if you're concerned.

@sully . change the buckles ASAP! I wish I had done it a year ago!

the plastic ratchet system will give different fit every time you ski, to loose, to tight....

and eventually the spring will stick.

Goode, hmmm >> there's better ones out there.

My pall and other top skiers are contently snapping them, the adjustable bar is to long and gets placed under allot of pressure.

I went to my local snow ski shop that does repairs, I was more than happy to buy shiny new ones but the guy comes upstairs with a bucket of setups not needed. 6 pack of carona and I got Ali Soloman buckles that are solid!

15 minutes of screwing and the new setup is good to go... only wish I did it sooner.

the only problem is you need long bars and teeth as once the liner goes in the boot it has to cover quit a gap. if you can get to somewhere that has them id advise that.

(FYI I found most to short)

I didn't put the plastic "tongue" thing back on as the new buckles are pretty wide and there's tons of padding. feet are snug as a bug!

• Baller

@Sully

I got a whole box of different buckles and straps from the top buckle maker in Italy. What are you looking for. (how many) some are right and left foot specific so rff or lff?

They are nothing like the Goode though but free is better than goode anyday right? LOL

look for buckles that are hook and loop.

there's some really good snowboard ones that I nearly got that works on a ratchet system. issue being is you will need to tip ex where to ratchet them into. or your going to have the inconsistency issue. the hook system you know every time its exactly the same. good luck let me know how you get on

• Baller
Boot has been shipped, hopefully a large and not the medium size. I sent an email asking for clarification on the sizes. Hopefully, he read those and didn't send me a boot too small. Really don't want to get into shipping stuff back into Canada. That would be a deal breaker for me.