Jump to content

Where can you find ARS handle end caps?


Recommended Posts

  • Baller
Wondering if anyone knows where you can buy actual ARS end caps? I have checked with Masterline and US Gear. They have ones that will "accommodate" an ARS tie but they are pretty difficult, if not impossible, to get over the end of the handle core. I would love to find the exact ones shown in this photo. Thanks in advance for your help.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...