Annual EZFintool End of Season special for Ballers!

h2oski

During the month of October, Ballers can get a EZFintool for $35 US shipping included, a $5 savings from the regular price. If you have trouble getting accurate, consistent DFT measurements or you would like to be able to measure depth without removing the wing, the EZFintool is for you. Check out ezfintool.com for more info. The special price is not available on the website, just use Paypal and send $35 to admin@vidkingdom.com. If you would rather mail me a check, email me for the address (email is in my profile). Thank you to all the Ballers who have purchased them in the past, hopefully it has saved you time and aggravation!

Terry

• Baller
+1 for great service. I got mine in three days. While they work fine as a tool for measuring DFT, I don't personally care much for this technique. On the other hand, it's an ESSENTIAL tool for being able to measure depth without having to take the wing off--sheer luxury! Your fin kit is not complete without one. They're very nicely made too. Thanks Terry =)

Hey Ballers, the EZFintool end of season special is on now! Same terms as last year so just bumping that thread. I'm sure there are plenty of new ballers so here's your chance to step up your fin measuring skills, save some time and aggravation. ezfintool.com for a short video.