Neoprene hats

nate93

• Baller
@nate93, I had a bunch of beanies that I sold to baller's and ski friends. They are neoprene and have a bungee cord so you can tighten them as much as you need. I have some of the smaller size left which fits most adults. The small size just does not have as much fabric to fold up over your ears. If you head measurement is around 22" or under, they will fit. I have them on ski-it-again under wetsuits if you want to look. As a side note, I do this just for fun and to get deals for my baller ski friends.

• Baller
I bought a neoprene hood from a diving/surfing website. It helps a lot, especially for us bald guys. I went with the hood because I wouldn't have to worry about losing it in a fall and it covers my neck, and ears too. The only issue with it is that when water gets in the hood its hard to hear. I also bought some thin neprene socks and those help a lot too. Last April the ice went out on Saturday and we skied on Sunday. No drysuit for this guy.

• Baller
I have a dive hoodie that tucks into a wetsuit and hate it, and maybe it is just me, but when my ears are covered, I have a heck of a time not falling over in the turns. I prefer the beenies that @ski4xtc sells. There is a drawstring around them that can be pulled tight and locked.