Looking for place to ski week of Thanksgiving...

buzzy

My wife and I are traveling to the great state of TX to visit family for the Thanksgiving Holiday. Was wondering if any Ballers knew of a site; and or someone to contact around the Austin, TX area that would perhaps still be chasing bouy's that time of year...? I live in the Midwest and many have closed up shop in this area. Would love to get a few sets in if possible on our trip. I located a private ski community on the GoogleEarth link on BOS titled (Frame Switch). This site is located Southeast of Georgetown, TX where my family lives. Does anyone know whom this site belongs to, or anyone to contact there...? I am a MM rated skier and would be more than happy to bring gas or $ for sets... Thank you... TC

• Baller
If you don't mind driving a bit southeast (2 1/2 hours) we should be skiing on the west side of Houston that weekend, unless the weather is bad. On GoogleEarth look about 50 miles west of Houston and you will see a site called Angel Lake. We will be happy to give you a few pulls behind a 08 196.

• Baller
Mike is way too nice of a guy and has a wonderful family at a great site. Who wants that kind of Thanksgiving? If you pass on that, drop me a line if you want to come to NE Houston where we still have an empty bar thanks to OB. khoover @ wt.net