Filling the competitive void

Klundell

• Baller
@Klundell -- just started CrossFit training with Jenny Labaw 5 weeks ago. First, it is amazing how much change I've seen in that short time. Second, I am a long ways from being able to do some of the exercises I've seen in CrossFit competition. As my strength and flexibility improve, I think competing would be great! Maybe next winter!

• Baller
@Texas6 -- funny thing is I used to hurt more when I worked out on my terms. Of course my terms were lifting the heaviest weight you could for 4 reps and 4 sets on heavy days, and only a little less weight than that for 10 reps on light days. Due to the amount of weight and the repeated same movements, I hurt ALL THE TIME in the past. Of course, I also built up some serious power and endurance. HOWEVER, I think this training will make me a better skier, whereas the old training was just fun as hell. @OB -- I love you, but you have to quit telling me that you are still skiing!!!!

• Baller

@klundell Nice scores. At least I know I can beat an open rated skier at something! I would not mind talking technique with you some time to get you more efficient on the machine. I have thought of reaching out to cross fit gyms to come in and coach them with their erging. Especially those that compete as teams in events. Could help bring in some extra money. thoughts?

@toddf its better than sprinting. reason 1. ITS NOT RUNNING 2. It works every mussel in your body. 3. I can do it on the water! But what ever floats your boat!