So Reflex Then

addkerr

• Baller

Well below was the pic from the Worlds a couple weeks back. T-Factor front boot, but I'd love to know what type of RTP that is. It looks like the footbed has some contour to it, but the strap is fixed....just what I'm looking for.

The only contoured footbeds I can find are the one size fits all ones with adjustable/bungee straps...which I do not care for.

When kicking in, the tongue just flexes forward...making it tough to get a tight fit.

• Baller

Thanks @dave_n I was actually referring to the RTP in picture of the worlds (3 posts up)...the one that looks to have an aluminum silver plate. I am familiar with the HO fixed plate...only wish for one with a bit more thickness and contour to the foam bed (I've got some high arches). Ideally looking for something like the bed of the Radar ARTP without the adjustable strap.

• Baller
@ral yeah, I just grabbed it out of your recent post,and cropped it down to hopefully show the RTP. With full credit going to your buddy....I deleted the cropped photo from above post, and here is the entire photo (as the father of two girls....I can appreciate the value of the full pic)....