Doing what I can for a BOS sponsor...

6balls

• Baller

I went to the liquor store tonight to buy for my Admin team colleagues and my nurse. I was unsure what to get the Admin team specifically...usually I go with a variety of gin because I have some expertise in that liquor. My wife asked "what if they don't like gin and you keep giving it year after year?" I know one of 'em does...but the others???

My nurse likes Captain Morgan so I started there...there I was standing in the rum section and the Kilo Kai jumped out at me. 7 bottles of Kilo Kai later and I'm all set!!

• Baller

@crashman tell me more about the Kilo Kai egg nog mix...how many parts to how many parts. Tell me how to make good egg nog, too...I would be a newbie there.

Baller @AndyB and wife Lorna visited us from the UK and brought Pimms. We learned how to ferment with some fruit, then mix with Fresca which turned out great...and the left over fruit goes great with ice cream! We have had the local store ordering in Pimms for us since they don't typically carry it. Cut up a bunch of fruit, pour an entire bottle of Pimms on it and chill it. Once chilled, mix an equal part cold Fresca and serve making sure everyone gets some fruit with the drink. When done with the drink give 'em a scoop of vanilla and a spoon to take care of the fruit in the glass...happy guests I promise.

Another great one is the Stoli-Doli. Pour a 1.75 Stoli vodka over sliced pineapple in a glass jar and let it sit for 7 days. Chill and serve martini style. In this case, don't eat the pineapple afterward...it's pretty rough but the drink is very tasty...though take care it's pretty potent.

Merry Christmas, Ballers. Here's to seasons past, and the optimism that highlights the seasons ahead...we all have another PB, no? If not let's enjoy the ride regardless...maybe our younger friends can still PB!!

Life is short...make sure to enjoy time with those most important to each of you this Holiday Season.

• Baller

@AB the admin team used to be CEO, Medical Director, COO and me as Associate Medical Director. Medical Director has become CMO with 3 Medical Directors with distinct areas underneath him...I'm one of those. We also hired a replacement for the retiring COO but they are working together for a short time to get him up to speed and make a smooth transition.

This leaves Kilo Kai for my nurse, CEO, CMO, COO, assistant COO, the 2 other Med Directors. In prior years 3 gift bottles did the trick.