Centurion Boats is now a premier sponsor of BallOfSpray

Horton

• Administrators

I am super stoked to announce that Centurion Boats is now a premier sponsor of BallOfSpray. The below CarbonPro will be on my lift next summer and anyone who is serious about getting a new boat will be welcome to come by and try her out.

37774ba80dbe9d7c155e240dc43c1d.jpg

• Baller
Your a lucky Man John....The Centurion's are great boats...Love their innovation, and they sure are great to ski behind...I ski behind a CC200 every day and noticed no difference in the pull or the wake..I believe there is a big difference in price, which would make the Centurion very attractive...Congrats !!!

• Baller_

Not sure where you're gonna find a box that big or enough packing tape..but I am anxiously waiting on one of the most spectacular un-boxing videos of all time. Although, if you can un-box the lake when it's done....

Your gonna need a way bigger knife from knifedealsplus.com

• Administrators

Thanks @jipster43. That specific boat is a 6.0 and is the boat in all the banners and on the Centurion web site.

It is for sale if you are looking for a boat. It will sell for Promo Boat prices and then I will get another one. I do not know any pricing yet.

If someone is looking for a CarbonPro for an extra killer deal Bob Edie also has one for sale. It is a few years old so it is priced to move.