radar total awarsomenes 63 inch ski hows it go

allycat

just ordered one of these for my young bloke he is 8 and skis on two skis okay was just wondering if this ski is good for a beginner .he is hooked and loves sking already just has not tryed a single ski yet.should have asked before i ordered it i spose

• Baller

Should be fine for someone just starting out. Big enough so it won't sink while going real slow and as he gets bigger and faster he will grow into it.

The real key is awesome graphics so he should love skiing on it and therefore be keen to ski :)

• Baller
A pro skier told me to get them to learn to ski on the single from the combo set. As soon as they are steady on the single get them off it onto a true kids slalom ski. The combo ski will be more stable to learn on. Once steady, they will develope bad habits to make it turn. This worked great for my 8yr daughter. Now she's killing it on her HO slash

my young bloke loves his knew ski and has improved already with it has been out on it today and yesterday.he is still pushing it hard but had a over the front today the vector binding released okay all is good and he still loves it .think he may have a crash and burn ski style.we only ski open water.he also loves when it gets a little rough the ski still performs and the fun continues