wing twist

PurdueSkier

• Baller
No not the one you ran over. With the discussion of twist skis, binding and fin adjustments for onside and offside, and things like rocker blocks, ventrals, and SFE it all got me thinking: has anyone every tried an asymmetric wing? You could easily mount a larger wing on one side and a smaller wing on the opposite side. Another concept would be to use The same size but different angles. Set one side to 6 degrees and the other to 8. Could this be used to balance onside and offside turns? What would happen when traveling cross course? Just an idea I can't test for a few more months. Any thoughts?

• Baller_
Silly man said he liked it. Not sure but I think he ran 38 with it that way. It's a testing phase I think. Just getting his feet wet with it. May give it a whirl. Just got done testing my boots closer together so gotta give that another go. Undecided whether I like it or not. Did not like them super close together so now I'm half way. Also need to try the ski without the SFE that's been on for a loooong time. So much to play with....so little time.