BallerNews - The 2014 Moomba Masters Preview Show with Marcus Brown

Horton

• Baller_
I don't know, I really didn't find it to long. Went by quick. What a great way to connect us with the industries best. My hope is other like him will see this and jump on board. Even though our sport has more accessibility to some of the top pros, it will be nice to see them hash it out with you right from their bedroom, office or where ever. I think the personalities would show well and bring an even better connection for us all.

• Administrators
eventually I would like to do a show monthly or biweekly that covers the news and happenings in waterskiworld. I'm learning as I go so I guess we'll see what happens

• Administrators

@Razorskier1 that is a terrible idea but I will think about it.

@disland trust me I am looking for the best opportunities for the next show

• Administrators
@Kelvin I wondered if anyone would just listen. I listen to tech pod casts every week but never watch. I will see if I can create a MP3 next time for folks that only want to listen.

• Administrators

@rico‌ the sponsorship opportunities are not lost on me.

To all you guys who want to see this continue tell your friends. Post on Facebook email out link.. whatever.

• Administrators

@Bulldog

Mmmm need to build an audience and figure out how to make it happen once or twice a month before I worry about anything else.

I will say it again. If you like the idea of BallerNews please show tell your ski friends about it. Facebook, twitter, email, smoke signal or what ever.

• Baller
Great job John and Marcus, I would love to see more of this. Marcus you are a great ambassador for the sport, loved what you had to say, very insightful, you probably don't remember but I had the chance to meet and talk to you a couple of years ago in Abbotsford, B.C. when our club tried to get you up for your tour, not only are you great to talk to about skiing, you are just a great guy. So thank you and please do it more

• Baller

Good stuff Horton - Watched / listened to it all, MP3 download as alternative would be great for morning commute.

Glad I made it to the end - got to hear Marcus' views on CP style and then the fact that he knocked his own style (which I am sure guys out there are still trying to emulate)!

• Baller
Seems to me if you look back at a lot of Marcus' videos over the last few years you will see he's really promoting not emulating his previous "style". Here's hoping his back is better and he can return to skiing how he would like to. Great insight's and thanks @Horton John for pursuing this.