While the Olympic were on......

Brewski

• Baller

What Silvretta Knew -

That all waterski silvretta binding users for some reason forgot...

http://www.wildsnow.com/backcountry-ski-museum/silvretta-sl/IMG_6628-heel-release.jpg

Silvrettas in the wild release from heel lift... and Rotation!

• Baller
I've been using double silvretta's since 2000. Works great. These boots are on my old set ups plates for pix purposes, my new front boot is smaller so it is pushed forward 1/2". The toe will be closer but you have to have a touch to get the front release to work. Also, remember they are custom so the toe is pretty close to the end of the boot unlike other stock boots where the toes are some distance from the front of the actual boot. When the new plates are finished and a lower rear toe loop is used it will allow a much closer fit. My current set up gap is not an issue at all.

• Baller
The bondo or epoxy putty is mostly used to give the heal a dead on copy of itself as a resting place for direct transfer from the front boot. Add a little extra and it can be use to lower the font of the boot for a forward cant. Or add to either side to combat pronation and supination issues. It can also be used to add tension and tightness to the release at a silvretta release at lower setting.