Stealth bindings, real world feedback?

phillips

• Baller
@phillips mine came with just that basic manual showing the do's and don'ts and the tension settings. All you will need are an allen key and screwdriver. The foot pad piece does pull out and doesn't have any adhesive. The screws are a pain to get to and tighten fully

Frankenwrench? niiice.

My Stealth celebration may be short lived, just to update the group. I tried the size 11s on again and stood in them about 10-12 mins and my feet were both getting numb spots, just too tight. Mostly too narrow, which may have worked out with the heat molding, but also the angled toe box portion felt too short. The top of the boots make them look long enough, but the toe area angles upward and can't see that improving with heat molding. And can't risk to "try" the heat molding and then not be able to return them, too expensive for that.

I think the size 12s would work fine, my feet are probably considered "wide" - get the 10.5 Wide new balance shoes at times. Even if they are little long in 12, the uppers would keep my feet from sliding pretty darn sure. However, being told there are no 12s available from same dealer and none from Connelly. At least not with a definite timeframe. Seems odd being May, will try to make some other calls, but if cannot find 12s I may be back to square one.

So looks like I'm coming off my FM's and going to Stealths , however they are very hard to come by in the UK. I've managed to find one set the wrong foot forward just for sizing.luckily a very good fit, Seems the front boot is slightly tighter but still very comfy.

Out of interest what do people take in shoe size vs stealth size? Ie nikes?

Did anyone else find the front foot slightly snuger? Did anyone drop an innersole in the back one ?

Unfortunately I can't try another size on but suspect any smaller it will crush the front foot.

Anyone know any floating about size 10 RFF ?