Need training partner North Indiana

cacman

• Baller

Brian skis here occasionally, but travels a lot for work. Tom & Chuck are about 30 miles north of me. They have a really nice private lake just outside of Angola, IN. I ski there occasionally when my work takes me that way. I have a lot of skiers that ski once or twice a year with me, but I am looking for someone that I can count on regularly, would be really nice if they could drive great, brought some gas, were really good at coaching, would be willing to stick head under water to help adjust bouys, and last but not least stick around after skiing and drink a few beers. Anyone know that person. Thanks

• Baller

First really warm day this year 90 lake pretty calm but a south wind. No one to ski with. Wife will be home just before sun down probably ski then. I have a basement bedroom Ill rent out cheap if you can drive great.

• Baller

I did find one new skier. He came out the other day, and did a great job of driving. We couldn't have a beer as it was lunch time. Still need one regular guy for after work. I'll keep looking.

I just started skiing the course 2 years ago, but I have been skiing on the river with Brian. I drive him and he coaches me. I live near Lima and Dupont. I am looking for a place nearby to ski when he is out of town (just sold my boat last fall). Will bring gas and drink beer too.

Scott