Congrats to Erika Lang AGAIN!

klindy

Erika had a terrific weekend trick skiing. All three rounds over 10k and round 2 AND round 3 pending world records!! Posted scores of 10,170, 10,360 and 10,460 is incredible and amazingly consistent.

Erika's mother also skied well with 2 scores of 2@38 (11.25) which ties the current W5 record. Happy Mother's Day

• Administrators
I have requested the video. Sometimes with trick records there is an effort keep the video under wraps so the record committee first sees it under official conditions.

• Baller
@Horton, I understand that there might be an official policy about the ownership and distribution of the official tournament videos (boat, gates, path), but I could not imagine there would be any official policy about video capture from the shore by spectators. Or am I missing something?

Ha. Good question @eleeski‌ I watched all three rounds Saturday and it was some of the most consistent, solid tricks I've seen. Without comparing trick for trick it looks like the same two passes as her current record just pushed a bit faster to include a couple more tricks. Exchanging a flip or two for a mobe and/or mobe 5 or even a SL5 or two and she's right there. Easier said than done but that girl has the talent, drive and ability to get it done. Great to watch!!