BallOfSpray Headquarters!

ColeGiacopuzzi

• Baller

This past weekend I had the opportunity to ski with @Horton‌ at his new house on Precision Ranch in Arvin, CA with his 2014 Centurion Carbon Pro, mostly cuz he needed a driver haha and I'm close by being a neighbor at one of the lakes next door. Anyway, the boat is absolutely incredible to ski behind, it is one of the few boats where you don't even think about the wake, cuz there is nothing there not even a bump. In the past few years centurion has made there wake better then it was before which I didn't think was possible! The boat drives amazing and tracks like it's on a rail, only having to make small corrections in the course, and the 6.0 liter has tons of power and catches speed very quickly. As well as the new boat the new lake skis awesome if you have the chance to ski there take it. It will always be a treat to ski there thanks again @Horton‌ I'll be over there a lot this summer!!

• Baller
so with a bit of chatter about the centurion being better this year, what have they changed? One of the critiques of it was the tracking (compared to the big 3), but a few posts lately say its better?