Google Earth - Ski Sites Update- Again!

Horton

• Administrators

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQKtn1Vji-tD2H-fqWsmuA7ZZUqHsWtqX9PpNkdmQrplYxgDs17neCbieojThanks to the mysterious man known as "Scoke"the Water Ski Sites Google Earth file has been updated again.

Click here for ski site file

To download the Google Earth click here  

• Baller
@scoke just north of New Germany, MN is a two-lake trophy lake estates joint with no homes as of yet...but a great place to ski with an active bunch of skiers and 2 boats (Lxi and a Txi) in a shed on rails to the lakes. @razorskier1 and @razorross3 ski there. PB kind of water at that site.

• Baller

If you would like to have sites added, email me directly and i'll get them into the master file, dcoke76atyahoo.com

the more details you can provide of the sites location, the better so it's not a needle in a haystack. Lat/Long is the best of course. also, check the file first as sometimes people request a site and it's already shown on the map.

• Baller
A good shot of Cruises Creek in Ky, it caught a picture of the lake drained down in October for digging out the silt.....if you look close on the North end you can see where that Fin Firkin idiot tore (Bruce Baker) up my prop on his boat during the" Summer of Bruce"!

• Baller

Am I the only one receiving this error when clicking on 'Click here for ski site file'?

Not Found

The requested URL /NonJoomlaFiles/ski_sites_19.053014.kmz was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.