Anyone have some Magnets??

Wish

• Baller_
So in all the aftermath of my course being destroyed, we discovered we are without 3 needed magnets. I still run ol PP classic. We did recover 3. If anyone has some laying around they want to sell or just get them off the shelf please PM me. Much appreciated.

• Baller
@wish, Stargazer is an awesome upgrade. If you really like PP classic, you can run stargazer in classic mode. You get GPS no magnet timing, GPS speedo, much nicer screen setup and more. Of course, you could just get more magnets but most people don't know you still get classic mode in the new software and you get many improvements to the user and driver side but keep the old classic pull

• Baller_

DONE.... So once again the BOS community comes through. @klindy‌ is sending me some. Thank you all for the offers. BOS rocks.

@GregHind it's not the pull I like. It's the budget I do not have. Still holding out for an engine swap. But so far my theory of skiing different cruise systems, drivers, lakes, boats, has kept me on my toes. Best start to any season yet both tournament and practice.