Radar vapor vs Goode ski xt

• Baller
I liked my old mid (which unfortunately is gone) way more than the Nano 1 I traded it for. I am on a Helix now which I am growing to like a lot. You need to try the skis if you can or at least do some sort of demo program.

• Baller

I had a goode fire mid and decided to go to a senate graphite this summer. I skied my slower passes better but once at 34 22off i didn't like it. So i called goode and they recommended the xtm for my weight and ability (220lbs).

I have had it for 2 weeks now and i am now running 22 off and working on 28.

Coincidence? Maybe?

But I'm keeping it!

• Baller
I really really like the shape of my XT but I'm questioning the durability. The Goode people are good people so I'm not worried I'm stuck with any problems but I never had to have anything fixed on my other brand skis.

• Baller

I bought an XT at last year's Nationals. I ran some really good passes including a couple of the best 35s I've run to date. However, I was also missing 28s and 32s for no apparent reason. I theorize that the XT with the sharper bevels is less forgiving than the Nano. I sent the XT back at the end of the demo period. I then got a demo Vapor and after a week, paid for it.

Since someone above tried both and chose the XT while I tried both and chose the Vapor, I'm also going to recommend you try both as both are good skies and you might not prefer the one someone else does.