Pro Shootout small Recap

schafer

• Baller

Spent the whole day at Presator Bay today for the Mastercraft Pro Shootout. Wow what a great day of skiing. Weather was fantastic. And Scores were big. 2.5@41 off to get into the men's final. And 5 guys at 3@41. Plus Will and Nate got a bye for being the top two seeds from round 1. Nate Will and Parsons got to the 3 person Shootout. With Will and Parsons both getting 3@41. Then Nate going off the dock last ran 41. And set a new course record at 2@43 off. Just incredible to see from the shoreline. Woman's Slalom was just about as competitive. They had both rounds on Wednesday. With Karen, April, and Whitney moving to the Shootout. Whitney going out last needed a piece of 2@39 to win. And ended up running the thing. With a score of 1@41 off. Just a treat to see. Jump Shootout was Igor, Dodd, and Freddy into the Shootout. Freddy won with a dramatic last jump of 233 feet. Dodd 2nd with 226 and Igor 3rd with 220. Big hats off to the sponsors and organizers. What a top notch event in my backyard. We had a fantastic day. Looking forward to next year already. spqxr6fjldux.jpg

le4ujj609zj3.jpg

p1tf1ig4plus.jpg

• Baller

I drove down from Edmonton to catch the finals and shootout last night. Then headed back after through an epic storm. It was quite something.

This was my first time at a pro event and I couldn't agree with @schafer‌ more. Everything ran exactly on time, the venue is first class, and the skiing was incredible. There were lots of options on site for snacks and food so there was no reason to leave. I'll be going back next year for sure!

Highly recommended!