SOLD>>>Orlando Lake Front Home.

Wish

• Baller_

Ok Ballers. Good opportunity to own a skiable vacation lake home or permanent residents here in Central FL. Located approximately half way between all the Orlando attractions (Disney) and Daytona Beaches and only 6 miles off Interstate 4.

This is a 3/2, with a full 2 car garage on a 30 acre private lake with a record capable slalom course out your back door.

Extras are a 40x15 roof over screened in porch (this is a full framed structure that could be enclosed and air conditioned to make a massive living space). A large dock with deep water at the end. To many NEW items in the home to list.

Only 21 homes on the lake, one full time skier (me) and a part time skier in the winter months. A few neighbor fish and a few run a jet ski but that is far and few between at best. Most lakeside owners do not use the lake at all. No public access.

Lake is large enough to get in recreational activities as well such as sailing, paddle boarding or pulling kids on tubes.

Area is well stocked with every restaurant and store you can think of along with Lowes just down the street as well as a large mall close by. Being 20mn from Downtown Orlando, you can imagine how long the "things to do" list will be.

Truly looking to get a course skier in this home. If it’s a vacation or winter home you’re after or a permanent residence, I can guarantee you will not find a deep water lake home for less in this area and most others. There is an owner financing option on the table as well.

PM me for details if you are truly interested. Please, no tire kickers. I will not give out details in this thread. I will be providing photos on request. Helping my neighbor with this place so can't list personal details like phone number or address. Just PM me for those.

Thanks

Wish

• Baller_

@6balls house is 6 doors down from me on the lake. Just helping a neighbor out, but ya...ski partner would be nice.

@MS. While that is tempting, there's still 7, some years 8 big reasons I'm staying here.

• Baller_
Well that's closer. Still more money. It is currently being rented and does not have a for sale sign. My guess is they will continue to rent it. But I'll be the first to post here if it ever does have a sign out front.