The Best Deal on Lakefront Real Estate is in Central Florida

Waterskeer

pinterest.com/pin/427771664580048482/Magnificent Custom lakefront home on one of the nicest man made tournament ski lakes I have ever seen with over 4,000 Sq. Ft. and 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, a 3 Car Garage, Home Gym with top of the line equipment in the main house, Gorgeous pool, boat dock with covered lift and a separate 2 bedroom guest house. It's a total of approx. 10 acres with approx. 6 acres buildable. Over 2 mil invested, currently on the market for 1.7 mil, Owner is highly motivated to sell in the next 90 days and will consider any and all serious offers. There are only 11 home sites in this community with lots available if you prefer to build.centralfloridalakefront.com

• Baller_
I've skied the lake many times. It skis very well; it's very deep, wide- 2 courses wide, crystal clear and wind protection is insane. Been inside the home enough to say that you cannot imagine how amazing it is. I would be just fine living in the "macdaddy" guest house. So... to who ever buys it.....keep that in mind. I'll pay ya rent.

• Baller
Ski site awesome. Other than that way too upscale and modern in design for my taste...kinda just feels industrial n cold rather than the warmth of a home. To each their own...that's just me. More than happy to visit ballers who may buy n rent, however :)

• Baller_

@6balls‌ being a native S. Canadian I know what you're saying. Warm stained woods and warm tones on the inside of homes is a Midwest thing for sure.. This is differant. But I have to say standing in the middle of that living room with the kitchen in full view..... it works. It has the coolest pantry I've ever seen. What looks like a set of cabinet doors falls back like a secret passage way in a Scooby Doo episode to reveal a walk-in bigger then my bedroom.

The back half of the house completely opens up with giant sliding glass doors that disappear into the wall literally making the indoors outdoors. It's really amazing.

Pretty sure I've just seen the tip of this "macdaddy" ice burge, but what I've seen makes me want to play the lottery a whole lot more.

• Baller_
Hay, that's me in that video.. :smile: ..no, not the jumper.... I like my knee caps located in the front. Still can't get myself to even try that. Just looks like you're gonna run into a giant red wall.

*NEWS FLASH* Huge price reduction of $235,000 to $1,460,000. Owner says sell it. He wants it gone in 90 days. Will consider any and all serious offers. Message me if interested. Potential buyers get a private tour of the home and a couple of passes through the course. It cost more than that to build this house.