Basta Boat Lift remote

Horton

• Administrators

We lost the remote to my life. Basta tells us that my receiver is is outdated/old and they do not have remotes for it any more. I will need to get a new receiver and remote $200 or $300

Anyone know a way around this?

• Baller

@Horton -you have a remote control for your life? i dont even have a handle on mine. but you might be able to get your system working with a couple of relays and this diy system or some thing like it -

http://www.ebay.com/itm/RF-Waterproof-Wireless-Remote-control-2CH-Receiver-Toggle-Switch-/181072644075?pt=Home_Automation_Controls_Touchscreens&hash=item2a28c547eb

Sunstream manufactures their floating lift under my patent. Basta and Sunstream were in a bidding war for the patent, and there is zero love between those guys. I'd be surprised if they share ANYThing, including remote technology. But, I've been surprised before.

I'm guessing Basta doesn't make their own remotes, I bet with a little searching you could find one for a lot cheaper. I bought a used galvanized Basta lift 4 years ago for $400, no hydraulic pump, lines, remote, etc. I got a pump with remote at a local trailer store, had lines made at a local hydraulic store and a solar panel off of Amazon for 5 times cheaper than what Basta was going to charge. I have less than $900 into the lift and that includes the initial $400