how do you earn your turns

Deanoski

• Baller

Let's see, last night I mucked around to clean out the water line to the pumps, fixed the pumps, cooked dinner and provided the gas and beer for my driver, and now I'm off to fix the shade in 110f. Typical. Did I mention that I own the lakes?

Eric

• Baller

Being one of three owners, one of which is sort of an absentee owner except financially, so me and my skiing partner do all of the work. My daughters boyfriend is a college kid and has no money, so he cuts our grass and he skis free. I gave him my old 9500 to ski on as well.

When we had an active ski club, all the guys took turn mowing and weed wacking along with $500 per summer.

As an owner, work is appreciated! That way we can have more fun.

• Baller_
Panted Cyprus and Pine trees at The Boarding School-Wilson Brothers- for entry into a tounement. Course this was almost 2 decades ago. Pretty sure those boys can thank me and a few others for the good wind protection out in Bthlo FL. Was way to much work and skied like crap having stooped over to plant those tiny suckers.

• Baller
Its pretty straight forward. Bring gas and cash. Help with maintenance. Always wipe down the boat. Help the owner with any tasks to get things ready or to help put things away. Always treat the boat better than the owner does. Be a good coach and an excellent driver. When behind the wheel, be attentive and drive your best. Make sure that those around you feel good about themselves: Be nice. Be positive. Be helpful. If you are someone that people enjoy having around, you will be invited to come along.