Zero Off "In Between" Speed Help

RAWSki

• Baller
Still getting used to ZO in the Carbon Pro but I'm liking the pull over-all, started at B1. A lot of us like to run some passes at 33mph before going to 34. Can anyone tell me how you do this? Looking at the manual (I know real men don't read instructions) it seems to say that you page from Tournament to Rec mode and change the speed there, then can you switch back for driving thru the course??

• Baller

Press the menu button until the diamond is highlighted. Press the up arrow twice. Press menu button until speed is highlighted. Arrow up or arrow down to adjust speed

You can still drive through the course in Rec mode.

You switch back the same way. Menu, until you highlight the diamond, then up arrow back to main screen.

3kgksrd2uoi6.png

• Baller_
When you are done skiing in recreational mode and want to return to tournament mode, highlight the tiny diamond on the recreational screen and press the up arrow. You will be returned to the tournament screen and set to the closest tournament speed increment greater than the custom speed you selected in recreational mode.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
Zero Off will still record your course time in rec mode you just have to scroll screens between sets. If you start in tournament mode, set pull type, highlight the diamond as stated earlier. There are three screens you scroll through, tournament, time and recreational where you can change the speed by tenths of a mph. After you run a pass through the mapped course in rec mode scroll to the time screen and it will show you the time of the last two passes. I have been running 33.6 mph to take the edge off of the Zero Off 34.2 tournament pull. The time I get at 33.6 mph is 17.25 seconds which is just on the edge of tolerance.

• Baller
Thanks again very helpful. @Chuck_Dickey the ZO touch screen does appear to be"the bomb" but I was sold on the Carbon Pro... perhaps they will offer an upgrade to touch screens down the road or even incorporate into a judges display? I got the impression that Mastercraft did a lot of the work R&D on the screen and they get it as an exclusive?