Is your season over?

Horton

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller
Well it was almost 80 in southern Ontario Canada this weekend. Water is still 65 and I was only wearing a neo top. Skied one set Friday evening, 2 sets Saturday and one this morning on perfect glass. Pretty darn good for the end of September in Canada. Some of the best weather we have had all summer!

• Baller
Weather in NW Ohio taking a nose dive after Thursday. Skied a couple days ago and bicep felt tweaky, probably not worth the risk at this point. Need to heal up over winter and get ready to rip the new Vapor in Spring, not my bicep.

• Baller_
Skied tonight. Air near 70 and water about the same. The next few days look a bit rougher. Looks like a couple days mid-week next week that may work. I think there is time left yet.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.

• Baller
After skiing for 6 days in a row with temps in the 80's, light winds, today the cold front hits us in Kansas. Highs in the 60s so will not be skiing for a few days. No worries, back to the 80s next week. Might have to put on warm top if water temps drop too much. Not bad for October in the Midwest!

• Baller

Unfortunately my season was done about July 15 when the wheels fell off from a health prospective. I did get a chance to judge some awesome events thru out the rest of the summer.

Hopefully I'll be back next year better than ever....

• Baller
Pulled the course yesterday. Heading up to Kalispell next weekend and then to Kauaii at the end of the month. Then it's six months of miserably cold weather. I'll rediscover my love for snow skiing as soon as the mountain opens, but I am ready to move south and vacation in snow country.