Ellie Rae Horton

Brady

• Baller

Earlier this week I was reading the incredibly-written story about Karen, aka, "Super Mom" and I noticed the writer of the article was a, Ellie Rae Horton. Being curious, I wanted to find the relationship between Ellie Rae and Horton, and I quickly assumed that she was either a daughter or a niece of our fearless leader. I then went and re-read other articles written by Ellie Rae, and I became more and more impressed. I also looked at the D3 site, and saw her bio as a factory team skier for them.

Here is what I came up with after all my research...this is one hell of a great young lady. She seems to be very balanced in life and has her life on a perfect tract. As a father of 3 daughters, I would truly be honored if they turned out similar to how she is in her life. Most of us here are parents, and one of the few things more important than skiing is our kids. Horton, regardless if you are her dad or her uncle, you have done a outstanding job in influencing and molding Ellie Rae into an incredible young adult! Not that it matters, but your new little baby is lucky to have you as a dad!

So Ellie Rae, you are now my poster child for how I will influence and mold my daughters!!! Continue with the great work in writing your articles and chasing down those damn balls!

• Administrators

@Brady I talked to Ellie today. She was like "did you see what that guy said about me in the forum"?

I told her you are just a wacky Baller

• Baller

@Horton That is for damn sure....many of us are whack nuts. Just look how my wackiness is reflecting on a my 14 year old--she is almost a lost cause. This is why I am so grateful to put Ellie on a pedastal, so I can get my girls back on the straight and narrow!!!!!

pbreq4l34tdo.jpg