Ballers Down Under

swardco

I have a question for you skiers in Australia.

My 19 yr old son is doing a gap year between high school and college. He is currently working on a cattle station in Northern Australia (near Normonton). He'll be working up North until about Dec 1st, then will do some traveling before returning to the States on Christmas eve.

After 3.5 months of working hard chasing cattle, I was thinking it might be fun to see if I could hook him up with someone to get in a couple slalom sets. Since he is traveling with just a backpack, he would have to borrow equipment, but he's been working so he would be able to help out with gas money.

I realize the logistics of of trying to make this connection could be challenging, especially since I don't know his exact plan after he is done, but thought it might be worth a shot.

So if you are a skier, live in Australia and would be interested in giving a TTer a pull, could you send me a PM.

Like I said I have no idea exactly how to work out the logistics, I think he is likely to be headed for Sydney near the 1st of December and will be leaving out of Melbourne on the 13th.

Just a crazy thought.....