U.S. Open Webcast

Marco

• Baller

Does anyone know if the preliminary rounds will be webcast or just the finals? Can't find anything on the website that addresses this in particular. I assumed the entire event will be webcast, but the website only lists October 25th for the date of the event (Prelims are the 23rd and 24th). Not sure if the 2 different venues creates problems for webcasts from both locations.

Also, will the webcast be available via archives for non-live viewing?

• Baller
The prelims will have LIVE scoring but no webcast. As far as I know there will be a webcast of the finals on Saturday. I will work on getting a link for that. I would assume it would be archived... I don't think it would cause a problem, but it would raise the expense of the webcast dramatically. Nautique is behind the event so I would assume WebcastTV will be doing the event.

• Baller_

@RazorRoss3,

I think they wanted to set the course close to shore at a location that could draw more spectators. The lake they selected provides for good exposure of the sport and easy to attend. I heard the lake can support a 6-ball, but it would be further offshore and not as good for spectators. Other lakes with good 6-ball setups would not be as centrally located near more population to get the attendance draw.

The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.