Animal Overlay

ALPJr

• Baller

@ALPJr‌ I have had that issue plenty times during about 10+ years of using the old red and black Animals. What has worked well to milk the bindings for some more sets is to stitch that little tear using a large stong sewing needle and some mono fishing line. Stay a 1/4 inch on either side of the tear as you stitch it up. You can use some needle nose pliers to help push the needle through the rubber, then pull it through the rest of the way.

Are those the older boots that are flat on the bottom of the heal piece? If so, you are going to have a real hard time finding replacement wraps. Last I knew Wiley's had some, but what they had did not have the rear laces, So, you would need to get your wrap adjusted just right, a lil tough to get on, but still snug for skiing.

A better bet might be to purchase some close out Radar Strada bindings at the Wakehouse.com

The Stradas are great bindings to move up from the Animals.

• Baller

I have a new spare wrap for large animal super feet that I will never use. I also have a Left front large animal and right rear large animal bindings. I bought after ankle injury, never used because I switched to hard shells after injury. FYI... Injury was with HO Phantom bindings.

4zc3wf8wdzl4.jpg

17if34havelh.jpg

Wiley's has a one piece neoprene overly that fits Animals that works very well. It does not have laces but once you install it and adjust the length of the overlay to suite your needs it will last forever. I generally only got a year or so of use out of the HO overlay before it started to split. I have not had to change the Wiley's one piece version yet.