Anyone use this drysuit?

The_MS

• Baller
I have this drysuit and it works great. I also I have an O`neill Assault Hybird which the neck and arm seals were ripping. I glued them myself just to finish off the last season, didn't touch the suit, just the seals. I sent it to O'neill and they sent it back and said they would not fix it because I had glued them, (not warranty, I was going to pay fro them). So I sent it to Promotion Wetsuits and the fixed them and did a GREAT job, with great customer service and a reasonable price. They are better then the original ones, I highly recommend this company. Smaller company, great people, I have nothing but good things to say about this company and their products.

• Baller

@waterskicorey how does the suit in question compare to the o'neill assault hybrid. I've had a couple of the assault and found them less impressive than most on this forum. I consistently get water shot up the leg on my spray leg and before long both legs are leaky. I realize they give you those extra velcro straps but I'd rather not bother and have easily lost them.

I have an o'neill boost right now and generally like it, but would like even less air drag and this suit looks cool. What is your review of said suit?

THX

• Baller
Looks like good quality construction and craftsmanship. I like the Charger 3/2 3Quarter. Similar to my O'Neill 3/2 BLP Assault with 3 quarter legs. I was thinking of sending it and my Assault drysuit to O'Neill this winter for some re-taping and glue. Maybe I'll give these folks a call too. http://site.wetsuit.com/New_Wake_and_Waterski_Charger_Series.html

• Baller
The suit works great, warm and no leaks. I will never buy another O'neill as I found after a couple of seasons it starts to leak through the top material as it is breathable, plus there customer service is not very good. @ALPJr I would for sure send your suit for repair, great workmanship and great customer service.

• Baller

@waterskicorey warm and "no leaks" is what I'm after. I understand if I take a big fall I get water...but it's a DRYsuit and I want to be dry, not damp or mostly dry in a typical set. The baggies with latex do seem to be dry but do create drag...I have to add lbs on PP to get speed so clearly it's there even on the more streamlined suits. The assaults I've found leak consistently.

@MS...it's you and me on the review...I will ask for one for x'mas and test it along with my neck in the spring.