Collegiate All Stars Qs

RazorRoss3

• Baller

So I thought I'd put a few questions out to the ballers on a few things that have been brought up as cool ideas.

1) Would there be an audience for a webcast and what goes into that

2) Could anyone who has played a part in putting on a night jump give me a run down of the logistics behind it.

3) Well, while I'm at it I might as well say that no one would complain about any ballers who wanted to judge, drive, bring a boat. You know, just the easy stuff. (Where is that sarcasm font @Horton‌ )

• Baller
No, all stars is hosted at the pits is Decatur, IL. A Minnesota boy is hosting all stars, on behalf of the university of Iowa waterski team, in Illinois. Only a little confusing right? Great sit but we're trying to do some cold stuff like night jump and possibly web cast. Thanks to those who have messaged me about that by the way.

• Administrators

@RazorRoss3‌

Webcasts are cool but you will generally only get friends and family of the skiers watching. So if you can do it for low cost and not a lot of work do it.

I was chief scorer or TC at a collegiate nationals one time (first record tournament at Wilmington, IL if I recall) and Purdue brought out their entire broadcast media team along with fully rigged trailer (semi- trailer sized with dozens of monitors and other equipment) and had 4-5 camera feed on site. This was well before the days of webcasts but we had PERFECT trick videos (from the shore but they zoomed in-out so the skier was always 3/4 of the screen).

Point is @rayn‌ may be onto something. Contact U of I or the closest school with an active ski team and see if someone on the team is in a broadcast media program. You might be supposed what you can get for asking!