November Role Call - who is skiing?

Horton

• Baller

Two weekends ago in the California high desert, air 65F water 55F, so we're still above the magic 100 index. Skied my Camaro 2mm Titanium full suit and my 1mm Camaro Titanium glove liners.

Took one set with my 2mm full Titanium and a 1mm BlackTech full on top, 3mm of Camaro was warm and still very flexible. Sold my drysuit this year, Go Camaro!

• Baller
Saturday was the annual chicken run after Thanksgiving. Second year in a row that the water was iced over. First time we could ever remember back to back ice outs. Just ate chili, had some margaritas and smacked some 500 yard drives out on the ice. Global warming?

• Baller_
@A_B‌ the correct term is climate change. Ya know like the climate of 70air and 60water here that I'm gonna ski in tomorrow morning vs that iced over stuff you got going. Just hope when that horrible climate change problem is reversed and they manage to cool the earth somehow that it doesn't translate to that iced over crap on my lake.

• Baller

Skied two sets on Black Friday in Bako. Much better than shopping. Air mid 70's, water 59.

Thought I had put the boat away a couple of weeks ago and then we got a couple of warm days. Been raining in Cali the last couple of days.....great...we need the water.