• Baller

@‌Deanoski

67" ( I avg between 165-170lbs)

Boots 29.5"

Length - 6.86

Depth - 2.503

DFT - .701

Wing 9 deg

Disclaimer - these work for me, highly doubt they will work for the masses, as stated a million times on this forum fin settings are subjective, factory settings are a baseline and they work fine but these are migrating towards what will work for me...also I have only about 8 sets on the ski so I am not finalized with the setting yet, unfortunately I am back where the water is solid so I have a month yet before I am south again and can fiddle some more, but I do know I will be going further back with the fin, and probably a little less tip...with these settings it does not like to turn @28 at all, honestly its a struggle, my concern is not there, 38 and beyond is my concern. A fin forward towards stock will definitely aid in longer passes to resolve it's lack of willingness to turn with the above settings

Any other ballers care to share the settings they are running on their V-Types?

I was on the A3(2013 one) and switched to the V-Type. Done 11 sets on it. Right off the dock, I ran same scores as my A3 however I do feel I can go further with this ski. I am interested to know what other's are finding of the ski and settings they are running?

I am running the following settings:

66"

Boots: 29

Length - 6.9

Depth - 2.495

DT - 0.750”

Wing: 8 degrees