Looking to ski next month in South Florida

oneski

• Baller
I'll be in the West Palm Beach area next month and was looking for a place to ski a set Saturday or Sunday, March 28-29. I was hoping to get a lesson from Chet but his on-line calendar shows he's booked. Okaheelee would be awesome but I don't know anyone that skis there. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

• Baller

If you are just looking for a pull I have skied with Palm Beach Watersports before. They don't have a ZO boat but it is a well protected course with a good driver. Last time I was there it was about $50 a set so it wasn't too expensive. The guy who runs it is a good guy who used to ski a lot of tournaments back in the 70s in the Northeast.

http://palmbeachwatersportsflorida.com/lessons.html

It isn't skiing with Chet but it will get you wet and is a good spot if you haven't been skiing and want to stretch out.

• Baller
I skied at Palm Beach as well. I got screwed up on names and missed who I was supposed to ski with but a member gave me a ski ride behind a SN 200 with ZO...very nice of them. Must have taken pity on me. Have also skied McGinness and wouldn't hesitate.