Group Buy Opportunity: Lumitec SeaBlazeX Underwater LEDs

kstateskier

Wanting to get an idea if there is an interest in a group buy on Lumitec's SeaBlazeX underwater LEDs? Trying to get a group buy price from Lumitec but need an idea of how many people would order so post up if interested and I'll work on getting us all a price.

Lumitec came out with these a year or two ago and they've been performing really well - lots of positive feedback on quality and light output. These are kinda neat because they have some cross fading capabilities as well as strobe effects. Completely surface mount, completely self-contained: No external circuitry and no large through-holes.

If you're like me you can't swing $2000 for Shadow-Casters or Ocean LEDs

This would be the light for the group buy, comes in white/blue -- white -- Green and all the housings are brass. Lumen output is 2800 lumens (in white). For comparison the Malibu OEM underwater LEDs produce about 700 lumens. ** Edit: Could also get SeaBlaze3 or SeaBlaze Mini for group Buy.

http://www.lumiteclighting.com/sites/default/files/products/images/SBX_3_0.png

Link to lights.

lumiteclighting.com/products/recreational-marine/underwater-lights/seablaze/seablazex

Output of 3 lights.

http://www.lumiteclighting.com/sites/default/files/product-display/images/DSC_0882_0.jpg

Update on pricing. This group buy will be combined with some guys off The Malibu Crew.

SeaBlaze3 Underwater Light - WHITE Light Output $212 each

SeaBlaze3 Underwater Light - BLUE Light Output $212 each

SeaBlaze3 Underwater Light - 2C, WHBLUE $212 each

SeaBlazeX ClWht - $290 each

SeaBlazeX ClWht Blue $290 each

SeaBlazeX Blue $290 each

SeaBlazeX Green $290 each

SeaBlaze Mini 6.5KWht - 2 pack - $190 per pair

SeaBlaze Mini Blue - 2 Pack - $190 per pair

• Baller
They don't add buoy count, save fuel, or anything other than look sweet:) In truth, we like to night cruise, and occasionally take a swim off the platform. I'd like to pop some LEDs on while doing so. I have a buddy who has them, and they're cool. I understand why some ballers think they're silly, and dare I say wake boat-ish:(

For the life of me I can't figure out why these transom lights are so pricey. That group by price isn't horrible. Over on the supra forum a guy came up with a process to build them. I built two they aren't as bright as some of these but, it does cast a light behind the boat. For $10 a light I'm going to build two more and it'll be just as bright. nh5tiiqdph6f.jpg

29hltyaixpha.jpg