New PB at Bennett's

dropski

• Baller
This past week at Bennett's Ski School, I set a new PB on the course of 1.5 at 22 off. Pretty happy I already am skiing better than I was at my peak last season. Hopefully that means I'll be cutting the line again this summer. Hats off to the coaches at Bennetts. Cant wait to get back out on the water. Unfortunately, living in Wisconsin that may not be until May.

• Baller
@dropski skief really well all week, was a pleasure to watch him tear it up at the end. Was also nice to have someone to talk ski with all week. I'm not sure if we were the only two to never miss a set but we were in a very elite group by any stretch of the imagination. Congrats on your first look into -22 and with any luck you'll see the end gates before the season ends!

• Baller
I've always skied well lake 2 but I've found the coaches on lake 1 get through my thick head better so for practice I was over there all week. Had the prove page of some Dylan Schaefer slalom coaching a few times which was really cool. 5@-32 was the weeks best and a tie of my tournament best. Still 4.5 short of the all time PB.