older 41 tail gloves

eurosport

I know this is a huge long shot but does anyone know any dealers who might have old 41 tails lying around. I absolutely love my XS 2009 41 tails I got last year (Blk/White ones). All of the newer models the palm strap is too short.

@marcusbrown think they have any kicking around at the factory?

• Baller

@Stevie Boy ...yes, absolutely yes!

Love the gloves with the exception of the slightly short Velcro palm strap that comes undone deep water starting. Very annoying and almost impossible to rethread through the loop while underway.

• Baller
I'm still running the ~2007 ancestor of these gloves- the HO RPMs. I've had to add a bunch of home repairs to them but they are still going strong and nothing else feels like them. Hundreds of sets on them at this point.

• Baller

Agreed, the white/black ones were great....then the red/black suffered from too short a palm strap. Does anyone know if this might have been remedied with the current yellow/black version?

@Horton , didn't you recently un-box some??

• Baller
There was a small batch of gloves in 2014 where the back strap was a little shorter than what some found ideal. This was corrected mid-way through last season, and all the new yellow ones are good as well.

Sam Avaiusini - HO Sports Company - Director of Inside Sales and Business Operations