Radar top end ski for upcoming season (2016)

goodeski123

• Administrators
I have a pretty good idea what they're up to. the one thing I've grown to expect from Radar is this ski will not be released until it is 100% the way they want. That means we could have a new ski this year or next year or the year after. They took a long time on the Vapor and they got it right. There's no telling how long it is going to take on the next one done.

• Baller
I have been on the fence about trading up from the green to the blue seeing as I had to buy a new set of boots this year the blue boots just look out of place on a green ski. It would drive me crazy if they came out with a new one in August

• Baller
@Horton I would agree with him about green being better than blue, but I have had 2 green vapors and both of them have really faded. Had they not faded and kept that bright green color I would think thats about as good looking of a ski as you can get. But sadly they fade.

• Baller

Folks, if I'm not mistaken there are two different characteristics being debated here at the same time.

I think that @Horton is referring to the performance characteristics of the ski when he says that the blue Vapor is better.

And I think that @goodeski123 is referring to the aesthetics of the ski when he says that the green Vapor is better.

But I could be dead wrong and very confused.

• Administrators

For ANYONE who thinks I am talking about graphics or who seriously would make the decision on a high end ski based on graphics.

http://media.tumblr.com/fe497dd337d9af8479bb6398b9565d16/tumblr_inline_mg6n5ltl6X1rxe4lt.gif

im actually doing this post for my brother. all of the comments and everything in this discussion is being done by my brother. he is riding a green vapor but the tip has cracked. he is getting another one for warranty but the deal is get a green one for free or pay an extra bit of money for the blue one. this is written by myself the real goodeski123(not my brother)

@Horton I agree my brother makes me want to turn into a panda all of the time.

• Administrators
@Ilivetoski the shape of the skis is identical but the carbon layups are not. When they changed layups the ski flows through apex better for me.