Radar's Lithium Blue Vapor VS Green Vapor!

markchilcutt

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Baller

Still Green. Still hate you. Haters gonna hate

ab99vz0p5z23.jpg

You know what, F that. Between sky club Jack Daniels, and me REALLY liking my green goblin, I'm gonna go stomp -35 this summer. Gotta get the doc to pull a screw out, but I'm gonna do it. My green will eat your blue for lunch. Well, maybe brunch

• Baller
Went from the green to the blue. Definitely a better turning ski. I felt like the ski was more predictable at the finish of the turn and I could count on it being in the right position so I could start my pull across the wakes.

• Baller
I can count on one hand the number of skis that i really like over the last 10 years, not sure that I really loved more than 1 or 2. After a few more sets on the new blue, I freaking LOVE this ski. It does so many thing right. This season just got exciting.

• Baller

180 # 22-32 off 34.2 I will try moving it back today I get good speed across the wakes but when I start to pre turn it gets real planky slows down and wont turn. funny thing is I have used these setting in the green one and its a rocket

thanks for your help

• Baller
@skidawg looking good. 29.7/8 same as I had on the green one I did try a few sets at 29.3/4. I moved The dft to .740 for a set tonight and not really any better ,on the green one I could really jump up on the front of the ski into the ball and it would turn nicely this one doesn't seem to. I think I am going to jump back on the green one until I can get some help with this one or just go back to the stock settings on the radar site and start again

• Baller
I gave the "insightful " to you @gginco mostly because I wish this thread would die. I finally got to put in some sets on my green before follow up surgery to remove pins. I loved it but I'm reading nothing but magic about the blue. @jimski I hope you hate it. But tell us all about it, so I don't order one of these blue ones before my stitches come out

• Baller

I have put more than 15 sets on the blue vapor and no luck. I struggle to get enough angle and can barley run a pass at -15,34.2. So today I jump back on the green ski after being off it for almost two weeks 15,22,28,and 2@32 which is two off my P.B

needless to say the blue one is on the shelf (for now)

• Baller
@jimski something is definitely wrong. If you are capable of running into 32 off you shouldn't be struggling to run your opener on the blue vapor or frankly pretty much any high end ski. I would reach out to someone and see if you can get some help.

My understanding is these skis are exactly the same, except for the color. My Mrs bought me the limited edition Vapor for Xmas, red and blue. I see they are still selling them at Performance. Granted, they did not say how many it was limited to! FYI the green skiis better to me or is that in my head?